We are currently looking for suitable candidates for different functional areas.
* Number of available posts for each opportunity is 1 unless specified.
General Manager – Sales/Marketing for life style products: 12+ Years
• Strong Experience in Sales planning, Marketing Planning and Business Strategy.
• Planning the sales strategy and driving the sales team to achieve the goal. Analysing channel partner requirements and suggesting product related solutions if any
• Provide feedback on competitive moves to protect base and increase customer base and revenue.
• Co-ordinating and Conducting review calls with sales team to discuss funnels and weekly billing commits ensuring the revenue and margin targets are met for the Month/Quarter.
• Meets regional sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• One of the key strategic imperatives for the organisation is to build a cutting-edge, future ready Sales & Marketing organization. In this role you would be responsible for developing and implementing Sales & Marketing strategies targeted at increasing the market share and profitability on a sustainable basis and support the achievement of our ambitious growth plans.
• One should also lead all initiatives for establishing sales processes, systems, & quality channel infrastructure to capitalize on the opportunity that exists for the organisation. The incumbent's efforts will ensure in building a robust, healthy & sustainable distribution network.
• One would be responsible for developing and implementing Sales & Marketing strategies targeted at increasing the market share and profitability on a sustainable basis and support the achievement of our ambitious growth plans
• Creation of a delivery system that will help us in longer term business sustenance and network health.
• Design & implement specific Marketing Activation plans for the targeted markets. These would be plans that focus both on trade & consumer.
• Demonstrate an advanced level understanding of trade dynamics which will then provide a significant competitive edge to the business. The role has to ensure setting up the process of generating trade specific insights.
• Responsible for driving all Central level trade programs, this would be in the form of improving the existing programs based data, insights and industry benchmarking as well as conceptualizing design changes to outperform on targeted objectives
• Future readiness for shopper in sighting and trade spend optimization.
• Build capability on data analytics.
• Build next level sales capability within the function to ensure strategic goals are achieved. The capability agenda running across levels with the sales organization
• Develop and implement strategic sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
• Develop and implement strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals.
• Direct sales forecasting activities and set performance goals accordingly.
• Analyse and control expenditures of division to conform to budgetary requirements.
• Prepare periodic sales pipeline reports showing sales volume and potential sales.
• Review and analyse sales performances against programs, quotes and plans to determine effectiveness.
• Assist with responses to requests for proposals, direct prospective client tours, prepare pricing, and create sales presentations.
Should hold a PG degree from a good institute with at least 12+ years of post qual. experience.
• Should have handled Life Style Product, FMCG, White goods sector
• Should have strong MIS skillset.
• Should have experience handling large teams.
• Very strong experience in Sales & Distribution Channel Management, General Trade expertise required.
• Person must have handled bigger portfolio in sales & distribution.
Submit Resume Below.
PLC Programming Engineer:
We are currently looking for PLC programming Engineer. We designs and develops unique machines to automate production sites in India and abroad. Your primary role will be to programming in machine, create documentation and install originally designed machines and subsystems for production lines.Main responsibilities:
• PLC Programming of production machines.
• Adaptation of machines for new products.
• Prepare technical documentation – Flow chart, User Manual Instructions.
• Participate in assembly and debug of the Electronics/Electrical parts of machines.
• Put machines into operation.
• Provide support to Maintenance Department when needed;
• Provide training of machines users. Main Requirements:
• B.E / Diploma in Mechatronics / Electrical / Electronics.
• 5+ years of experience in PLC Programming of complicated machine systems for different applications.
• Good knowledge of machine build technologies.
• Proficiency in Gantry system.
• HMI,SCADA designing, Servo & Stepper ,VFD programming.
• Expert in third party device communication.
• Good Knowledge in Electrical & Electronics field instruments.
• Understand machine Sequence flowchart given by design and coordinate with them.
• Proficiency with Siemens TIA Portal, SIMATIC Manager, Wincc SCADA ,Siemens HMI Panels, Motion control software.
• Expert in Siemens S7-1200,S7-1500,S7-300,S7-400,Siemens Comfort Panels.
• Expert in Profinet, Profibus, Ether CAT, Ethernet I/P, CAN open, Modbus, Modbus Tcp/ip, Devicenet.
• Expert in Siemens Multi Axis motion control system.
• Proficiency with MS Office.
• Willing to travel at customer site for installation and commissioning.
• Ability to work in a team oriented environment.
• Determine Tasks and Deadlines and work with team to complete them on schedule.
• Very good visualization skills.
• Very good English language skills – written and verbal.
• Ready of join immediately.Submit Resume Below.____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Assembly Fitter – Electrical
Performing fabrication, assembly, installation and processing of electrical-electronic parts, materials, hardware, wiring harnesses and components into complete assemblies.
• Interpreting electrical-electronic terminology, symbols and codes, technical orders, blueprints, and working with engineering personnel and technicians from preliminary drawings and schematics.
• Routes, wires, assembles, and installs electrical and electronic components in aircraft and missile units, such as main junction and terminal boxes, main control switch panels, and instrument and radio panels, according to specifications, using jig boards, handtools, and equipment:
• Reads work orders, blueprints, and specifications to determine established assembly methods.
• Cuts wire to specified lengths, using wire cutters.
• Cuts plastic sleeves and slips sleeves over wire ends to insulate connections.
• Crimps terminal eyelets and lugs to wire ends, using hand or machine crimping device.
• Routes, combs, twists, wraps, ties, and attaches wire to terminal points, according to jig board layout, using soldering gun and hand tools.
• Connects wiring to accessories, such as relays, circuit breakers, plugs, condensers, switches, and solenoids, and installs accessory assemblies in electrical or electronic units, using soldering gun and hand tools.
• Conducts functional and continuity tests of electrical assemblies, components, wire harness, and plugs, using ohmmeter, test lights, and other electrical testing instruments.
• Pots or encapsulates electrical and electronic details.
• May attach eyelets, terminals, and mounting studs to etched circuit boards.
• Verifies specifications by measuring completed component.
• Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying Assembly In-charge to obtain additional resources.
• Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
• Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
• Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
• Documents actions by completing production and quality forms.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Report any quality control issues to Assembly In-charge
• Work as individual or team environment
• Perform related duties as needed by Assembly In-charge
Assembly Fitter Skills and Qualifications:
• Education & Experience: High school diploma or equivalent.
• Ability to read and comprehend procedures written in English
• Ability to understand and follow instructions
• Pay attention to detail
• Maintain a clean & safe environment
• Good written and oral communication skills.
• Special purpose machine manufacturing experience.
• Familiarity with personal computers.
• Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
• Ability to frequently sit, stand, walk, reach within hands and arm’s length, stoop, kneel, and crouch.
• Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 5 kg, occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 kg.
• Specific vision requirements include close vision and color vision.____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Submit Resume Below.
Mechanical Design Engineer: 4-5 Years
Role & Responsibility:
• Design the mechanical systems of production machines;
• Optimize the equipment quality and operation performance;
• Adaptation of machines for new products;
• Prepare technical documentation – CAD design, Manufacturing drawings, Production documentation, BOM, User Manuals and instructions;
• Order of components and materials needed for projects;
• Participate in assembly and debug of the mechanical parts of machines;
• Put machines into operation;
• 4-5 years of experience in design of complicated mechanical systems for different applications
• Own the design from an understanding and applying a basic concept to layout, high level design, detailing and assembly
• Layout the electromechanical system in a CAD platform given a basic framework
• Design assemblies from system layout and spatial elements
• Handle design of subsystems
• Familiar with different process like Pressing. Tightening, Welding, Testing etc.,
• Familiar with High Speed Assembly automation
• Select Standard components like Motors, Actuators, Bearings, Couplings, Ball Screws & other machine elements in consultation with the system architect
• Determine Tasks and Deadlines and work with team to complete them on schedule
• Very good visualization skills
• Awareness of engineering materials & manufacturing processes
• Awareness of machine elements - familiarity with selection criteria
• Familiarity with any CAD Platform (preferably Solidworks)
• Analytical skills
• At least B.E. in Mechanical /Mechatronics Engineering;
• Good knowledge of machine build technologies and materials;
• Very good English language skills – written and verbal.
• Proficiency with Solid Works CAD software with any PDM knowledge
• Proficiency with MS Office;
• Mechanical design background and knowledge of general engineering practices.
• Ability to work in a team oriented environment;
• Willing to travel to the Customer site when needed.
Submit Resume Below.